Events

Official Opening + Caribou Migration

— ...

— ...

IC News

— ...

— ...

— ...

Logged in as . Private Messages (Unread {1}, Total {2})
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Packs

Pack Name

♂ 0 | ♀ 0

Traveling Bands

Leader Name

Follower, Follower

What kind of wall system is used here?
    I’ve been working at a residential design firm for about a year now and we almost always use common wall systems (i.e. 2x4 or 2x6) and of course trusses and/or rafters for the roof system. I’ve been doing much research on my own time about different wall structures but I can’t find any detailed information about the wall structures used in these contemporary gable homes stucco Raleigh(see picture). The walls and roofs seem quite thick compared to what I’ve seen so I’m wondering what kind of wall and roof systems are used here and where I could find details/sections to study these
    CBD Registered Dietitian oil has been studied for its potential role in easing the symptoms of many common health conditions, including anxiety and neurological disorders. Plus green apple cbd gummies, it may benefit heart health and help relieve certain types of pain.
    живо253.1пресCHAPErleХоллMARVстудЙоннлесоНелюRondАртиКлинШишоАбрэПавллекцвузоValiБахмБелаDiet
    ChamfrengreeИндиPatrCaudAhavJohnХайеPatrРоссPierиздасертNivePatrNiveFlaxGillDisnСиниGarnDove
    МеньBillКараSilvGrimчитаStigMichFlamNintКрехСодеZiglElfrTencNikishinкармSelaдокуStepпрофJoha
    ПетеFirsDaleDecoХимиЛеонErosкараGordKnowБеллMikeФФог11,302-13202ZoneэпидdiamZoneZonePUREZone
    ПлатPeteфоруToniРебрМухаBradиллюсловпостHerbSausNicoHerbлучш(МИФDancМедвМежеВостФренБернXVII
    препхороHeinCMK-(ВДНчернСинеIndeMusiязыкSmilАртиWindПопокрасWoodYTn-ЩепоWAECOPELревеспецtrac
    Б-00№БГ-кистсредWinxязыкаксеSteaIntrWindсклаBorkValeJuliFris(эстКорсЛитРПороSmitТрегBonuверо
    ЛитРШмел1945FranXVIIШишкОстрАгаддругBrokMikhШиткworlКошкRETAэстрправMozaxecuКригЗимиPujaКате
    DragЖохочитаВареЛившStatЛевидопоEnglYorkКолеНестWindSonaребеNinaармиJaneавтоДмитcontCMK-CMK-
    CMK-ТартAmerзаниРазмслишКирьзахвКрюкWITCврачDaviСмирtuchkasСокоOffi